smartPlug- Basic Model with Radio only
The smartPlug™ is a digital hearing protection in-ear-headset solution for use in some of the world's largest industries, where high noise and extreme environments are part of the everyday challenges to communications and hearing protection.
The smartPlug™ also comes equipped with Sensear’s industry-leading SENS™ technology that enhances speech and suppresses noise so users can communicate safely and effectively while maintaining 360-degree situational awareness. The smartPlug™ SMPLUG03 features an in-ear microphone allowing users to clearly pick up speech and transmit through existing communication systems by cable.
Disposable foam or silicone ear tip options for user comfort
82 dB(A) limited in-ear and in-ear voice pick up
Has an NRR of 31 dB
Rechargeable battery* with 15 hours battery life lowering the total cost of ownership compared to AA batteries (*lithium-ion, 5-hour charge time from totally flat to full)
• Model SMPLUG03001 (not listed here), Compatible for Bluetooth® and Short Range (SR) team communication from one headset to another
• Rugged design with belt clip for ease of wear essential for high-noise industrial environments where equipment is subjected to rough handling
• Dual inline Push-to-Talk (PTT) allowing for easy triggering of communication functions
• USB for programming allows simple configuration of the headset by a dealer
• Ideal for use with respirators