Intrinsically Safe Headset
Communicate Safely via Two-way Radio and Bluetooth in Explosive Environments
SM1xSR Smart Muff (Intrinsically Safe) - BTN, SMISESR1
Sensear intrinsically safe headset enable high noise two way radio, bluetooth and headset to headset communication in explosive environments that require CSA, ATEX IECEx and UL certification.
Users of the SM1xSR(IS) headset benefit from clear communication using its wired or wireless capabilities while still protecting their hearing and remaining aware of the surrounding work environment.
The SM1xSR(IS) is a next generation, intrinsically safe headset. Here are just some of the many features and benefits that Sensear’s IS products have to offer:
- Connect to intrinsically safe two-way radios via Bluetooth or via cable
- Connect to intrinsically safe mobile devices (HSP and HFP profiles) via Bluetooth®
- CSA, ATEX, IECEx and UL approved (Class I, Division I)
- Headset to Headset PTT communication (approx. 50m / 150ft range)
- Talk 'face to face'
- Built in rechargeable battery (lithium-ion, 7-hour charge time from totally flat to full)
- SENS™ Technology
- Enhances speech while suppressing background noise to a safe level
- Remain aware of surrounding noises and hazards
- Rugged and lightweight design
- Up to 25dB NRR (noise reduction rating)